Who has started their Christmas/Holiday sewing?
I haven’t! I have been so busy sewing masks I haven’t had time to think that far ahead! I am super excited to dig into Riley Blake’s Christmas Traditions line though!
My lovely Mother/Chief Ironing Officer has picked out a few prints for a batch of Christmas masks and my Grandma Pat gave me an awesome idea earlier this year to create reusable Christmas gift bags! There is definitely going to be a disclaimer that the bags stay in the family!
There are lots of small bag patterns out there and one of my favourite sewing blogs for finding a bunch of pattern ideas in one place has a great post with tons of options! Check out “90+ Free Gift Bag Sewing Patterns” by So Sew Easy for tons of ideas!
I like bags that have some structure and I already have my eyes on a few of the interfaced bags that stand on their own. That being said, there’s always the beginner friendly drawstring bag style and there is a pattern for gift card sleeves that looks pretty cool too!
Your imagination is the limit!
Want to inspire others and have a chance to win a $25 Spack Craft Fabric gift card? Two additional early bird prizes of $10 each (as online gift cards) will be available as well!
- Entries must be tagged with both @spackcraftfabric and #spackcraftfabricholidaycontest on Instagram
- Fabric must be purchased from Spack Craft Fabric (small embellishments/interfacing/hardware can be purchased elsewhere)
- Project must fit into one of the following categories:
- Holiday themed - we don't discriminate, any holiday will do!
- A project intended to be gifted - to others or to yourself!
- All entries up until Dec. 31st, 2020 will qualify
- Multiple entries per person are allowed, only one entry per project please
- Grand Prize Winner will be drawn from all eligible entries and announced on via our Website and Facebook in the first week of January 2021. Their project will also be featured in our stories!
- Winner will be contacted directly through Instagram to receive their prize.
- The two early bird prizes will be drawn separately on November 1st and December 1st, 2020. Winners of the early bird prizes will be notified through Instagram and their prize entry featured in our stories!
Good luck and I can't wait to see your projects!!!